Your commercial restoration project will be a complex undertaking with many moving pieces. A comprehensive understanding of the process will help you ensure that the completed project is a quality product. The Ascension General Contractors team will assist you during this kind of project. Keep reading to see the phases of the Ascension General Contractors restoration process.
What Are The First Three Steps In The Ascension General Contractors Restoration Process?
- INITIAL CONTACT. One of our Project Managers will respond and schedule an initial meeting with the customer to assess the scope of the restoration project. They can also provide sample copies of our Contract Documents at the customer’s request and explain the process. These documents will include a copy of our “Pre-Construction” checklist and a letter outlining our process.
- SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT Back at the office, the Project Manager will either review a preliminary estimate (if provided by the insurance Adjuster) or create one and identify all items that need customer input, such as color and material selections.
- SITE VISIT & INITIAL MEETING. Suppose an estimate is not already available from your Adjuster. In that case, a Project Manager will visit the home and complete a sketch of the property and document the needed repairs with photographs and notes. They will also review our process with the customer; discuss the scope of work, and answer any questions the customer may have.
What Happens After Ascension General Contractors Visits My Commercial Location?
- ESTIMATE PHASE The required Documents will be sent to the customer for review and approval. In many cases, this can be done via email. However, we can also schedule a meeting to review the documents with the customer before signing.
- ESTIMATE PRESENTATION. If this is an event that your insurance company will cover, we may ask you to sign an Authorization to Perform Services and Direction of Payment form. If this is not a covered event, and the customer (or Insurance Adjuster) is satisfied, we will convert the estimate into a contract for signature. The estimate may include allowances for items the customer will need to select
- CONTRACT SIGNING During construction, we will provide weekly updates on the status of the project. We may also schedule progress inspections at various stages of construction with the customer if needed. If any changes are required, we will ask the customer to sign a Change Order for the change requested.
- PRE-CONSTRUCTION. Prior to commencing construction, we will review the “Pre-Construction Checklist” and provide the customer with a list of actions they will need to complete, including the date by which they are needed. This would include any selections they have not yet completed. It may also include approvals from their Homeowners Association and Mortgage Company.
- CONSTRUCTION PHASE. During construction, we will provide weekly updates on the status of the project. We may also schedule progress inspections at various stages of construction with the customer if needed. If any changes are required, we will ask the customer to sign a Change Order for the change requested.
- COMPLETION PHASE. After the customer has signed our Adavit of Completion indicating acceptance of the work performed, we will ask them to fill out a Customer Satisfaction survey.
At Ascension General Contractors, we are committed to completing renovation and remodeling projects in a timely and professional manner. Our restoration process is tried and true! We are repair specialists, and we’re proud to serve Nashville commercial business owners and operators.