Home renovation projects might be on your 2022 to-do list for your Nashville home and it is even better if the project can increase value. There are many great ideas to choose from. This could be a new deck, a hot tub, a bathroom facelift, paint, flooring – the list can seem almost endless. To make your decision a bit easier, let’s focus on the top projects that will result in an increased value for your property this year.
Which Home Improvement Project Will Bring Me The Biggest Return On My Investment?
Most people view the kitchen as the center of the home, so even minor kitchen renovations can increase your property’s value. This renovation will also increase home enjoyment for the entire family, another excellent return.
- If your kitchen is more than 15 years old, an upgrade will be a brilliant decision. Bringing your kitchen floor, cabinetry, and appliances up to the most modern standards will net you more money when you sell your home.
- If you have an outdoor kitchen that needs to be renovated, consider updating your appliances; outdoor entertaining and grilling go together. Adding a modular grill – complete with sink, side burners, or even a refrigerator – will give you an outdoor space that will be the envy of the neighborhood.
- However, you should be mindful not to overspend on your kitchen remodel costs. Upgrading your appliances makes sense. Always remember that putting in uber-luxurious appliances in a home located in a middle-class neighborhood probably won’t bring you value.
What Are Some Other Top Renovation Projects That Will Bring Value To My Nashville House In 2022?
In addition to your kitchen, there are some other areas of your home that can bring you great value after an upgrade, such as:
- If you have an attic used primarily for storage purposes, you may want to convert it into another room of your home? Adding square footage to your home is never a bad idea. Whether it becomes a new bedroom, bathroom, or living space, converting your attic can also increase the value of your property. You’ll need to insulate your attic to make sure it is warm, safe, and habitable.
- A bathroom remodel may be the perfect home improvement project; this can save you energy costs while adding a touch of luxury. Simple changes like upgrading the fixtures and tiling the shower wall can have a considerable impact. Remodeling your bathroom also allows you to replace old inefficient fixtures and pipes, which any home buyer will love.
- While your focus may be on improving your property’s interior, don’t forget about the exterior. Boosting your home’s curb appeal can create a great first impression for those potential homebuyers. Establish attractive landscaping; easy to care for, and environmentally friendly. Also, replace or enhance your front door, and paint trim and window frames for a great bang for your buck.
If home improvement projects are on your list for 2022, give Ascension General Contractors a call at (615) 802 9025! Here at Ascension General Contractors, we are proud to have been able to serve Nashville homeowners for a decade. We are a full-service repair company with an experienced, dependable, licensed, insured, and fully bonded staff.