After a long, cold winter, summertime is when we all get outdoors and enjoy what nature has to offer! Is your backyard set up to allow you to make the most of Summer 2023? If not, keep reading for some inspiring patio and deck renovation ideas!
How Can I Renovate My Patio Or Deck In Anticipation Of Summer Fun?
Does your patio or deck need a facelift? Here are some tips on getting your backyard ready for hours of enjoyment.
- Create privacy. Consider building a living wall if you have a ground-level deck or patio and want privacy. Your living wall will shield you from the neighbors, surround you with your favorite plants and flowers, and even provide fresh herbs just steps away from your kitchen or grill.
- Keep cool. Build a vine-covered pergola over your patio or deck to shade your patio or deck using wood beams and lattice set on precast columns. The dappled sunlight from the latticework and vegetation overhead will create a cool, relaxing environment perfect for backyard entertaining.
- Spruce up your old deck. If your shabby old deck has become a source of shame, there’s usually a fix short of replacing it. Assuming the structure is sound, your deck can be restored. Depending on your desired look, you can spruce up a worn-out deck with a new stain or paint-based protective seal.
- Resurface your patio. Your patio will take center stage when you entertain as the weather warms up. However, an alfresco meal with friends and family loses a little of its magic when your patio shows its age with cracks, spalling, or discoloration. You can tear out and replace a damaged patio, but it’s time-consuming and costly. Call in the professionals!
Does The Ascension General Contractors Team Have The Skills Needed To Help Me Renovate My Patio Or Deck?
Yes, we do!
Your choice of contractor is pivotal in getting the result you are hoping for. Hiring Ascension General Contractors means you will be working with
- An experienced, dependable, licensed, insured, and fully bonded staff
- Our experience and insurance industry relationships give us the unique ability to guide you through the often complicated process of working with insurance during the claims process.
- Ascension General Contractors is known for its ability to align quickly with your project to keep it running smoothly and on schedule.
Call us today at (615) 902 8025!