Whether you own a clothing store, restaurant, café, or grocery store, your commercial storefront design is always an essential component of your success. Your storefront design lets you communicate with your clients, telling them about your brand’s vision and beliefs while guiding potential customers to your location.
We’ve put together some points to follow when redesigning your storefront that we think will help you design or upgrade to let Nashville know all about you and what you do.
What Is The Most Important Point To Consider When Upgrading My Commercial Storefront?
Your sign and storefront need to be legible and visible from a distance. Therefore, if your store is on a busy street or surrounded by other shops and stores, you’ll want your business to get noticed. Your signage needs to:
- Use fonts that aren’t overly decorative or hard to read from a distance.
- Employ elements that stand out and make sure your foreground and backgrounds are visible both day and night.
- Be mindful: overcrowding of design elements can result in a storefront or logo that is hard to understand
What Are Some Other Storefront Upgrades To Consider?
When upgrading your Nashville business storefront, always remember that your storefront will be the first impression a new customer gets. It will tell people a lot about you and how you run your business. If your exterior is clean, well-maintained, and in style, people will know right away that you are attentive to detail, tidy, and engaged with the current market.
Some exciting ideas to think about are:
- Become a neighborhood hub, get attention, and receive free word-of-mouth promotion by setting up an outdoor living room. People draw in other people; people can hang out and be engaged, and many will become your customers.
- How your storefront meets the sidewalk and transforms the frontage into a semi-public space where people feel compelled to stop will distinguish a great design from a mediocre one.
- If you are lucky enough to have large windows, take advantage of them. If not, have more oversized windows installed. Make things happen in your windows that will interest people who walk by. You’re putting on a show!
- Use eco-friendly materials for your storefront upgrade for all the obvious reasons. Also, using repurposed wood, brick, stone, and metal can help you save on the costs of a renovation while giving your storefront a trend-setting look.
There are many ways to make your storefront look its best. Here at Ascension General Contractors, our experienced, dependable, licensed, insured, and fully bonded staff is ready to get started with your project. Contact us today, and let’s talk about your Nashville storefront upgrade!