As a hotelier, you already know that the tourism industry in Nashville is huge all year round. When planning a remodeling project for your property, you’ll want to consider all the seasons you’ll be hosting guests, including the end-of-year holiday season.
Below are some remodeling recommendations for your Nashville hotel property to help you meet the holiday season rush.
What Are Some Top Hotel Remodeling Concepts?
Here are some top hotel remodeling concepts we highly recommend:
- Replace flooring ahead of the wetter fall and winter months. Snow, ice, and rain can be hard on any flooring, so install flooring that will hold up well and retain its attractiveness.
- Modular furniture and space-saving features such as modular walls and beds that fold up into walls or become seating are trendy today, allowing guests to make better use of their room accommodations by arranging the space to suit their needs.
- Install energy-efficient appliances and features to save you money, which could be better spent on room upgrades or creating spaces for privacy or relaxation on your grounds.
Why Is AGC The Right Partner For My Nashville Hotel Remodeling Project?
Your choice of contractor is pivotal in getting the remodeling results you are hoping for.
- Choosing Ascension General Contractors means working with an experienced, dependable, licensed, insured, and fully bonded staff.
- The Ascension General Contractors team is known for its ability to align quickly with your project to keep it running smoothly and on schedule.
- Our team can guide you through your residential and commercial improvements to make educated decisions that best fit your needs.
- Your Nashville business associates and neighbors who have worked with us have some good things to say about what we do! Read their testimonials here.
Here at Ascension General Contractors, our team has over 40 years of combined experience in the business! We take pride in our reliability, excellent communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and do our best to keep you as informed as possible throughout your task or project, from start to finish.