The beginning of a new year means updated goals, fresh opportunities, and fresh new ideas to incorporate into your everyday life. 2022 may be an exceptional time to find your Nashville dream home and personalize it or – if you have some financial restraint to consider – perhaps just update your current one. Whether your 2022 goals include buying and renovating a new home or you just want to make some changes to the one you live in now, it’s time to modernize your living spaces with some budget-friendly renovations!
What Are Some Smart Indoor Innovations For My Nashville House?
- For a quick and inexpensive way to update the look of your kitchen or bathroom, invest in some new hardware, such as a new towel bar with coordinating drawer and door pulls.
- A tile backsplash is an inexpensive way to add an expensive look to your kitchen. Therefore, you may want to choose subway tile, which is an affordable option that doesn’t go out of style
- Recessed lighting can help add interest to your bedroom, kitchen, living room or den. This look can transform boring ceilings and living spaces.
- The icy shock of a cold floor in the cold winter mornings is not pleasant. Add some warmth and a little cushion underfoot by updating your flooring to cork! Resilient yet durable, stylish yet earthy, a natural cork floor can turn any cool room into a cozy haven without breaking the bank. Cork is also a lot easier to install than traditional wood flooring. These floating-floor systems sit well over plywood, concrete, or other existing floorings.
What Are Some Great Outdoor Update Options For My Nashville Home?
- You don’t have to spend a fortune on landscaping for an expensive look; just invest in perennials for your flower beds. They will come back year after year. Therefore, all you have to do is add some new mulch at the beginning of the season. Don’t forget to plan ahead for the cold winter months as well!
- Make the entry of your home welcoming by installing a new front door, painting the existing front door, and adding flower planters.
- Your deck may have suffered years of Nashville weathe. Those once-bright boards are now a weatherbeaten gray, flecked with slimy algae and black leaf stains. Wood that has been neglected can be brought back to respectability, however. Power-washing and hand-scrubbing your deck and applying a protective coat of semi transparent stain will protect it from the elements and make it look like new.
At Ascension General Contractors, we are committed to completing renovation and remodeling projects in a timely and professional manner. We are a full-service general contractor and proud to have served Nashville business owners and operators for ten years! You can take a look at what your friends and neighbors have to say about us and what we do here. Feel free to contact us anytime to learn more!