When undertaking a renovation project, you always need a plan. You may be considering a commercial renovation for your business and need help figuring out where to start. We’ve compiled a list of commercial renovation tips to help during your research and planning process.
What comes first? Keep reading to find out!
What Are The First Steps In A Business Renovation?
Once you’ve determined that your business renovation needs to happen, you’ll want to take these steps:
- During the pre-construction phase, the plans are drawn up. You will talk with investors, designers, and contractors to create plans for the renovation. Be sure to write down all your goals for the project and what you want to accomplish; this will help you clarify your goals and create the foundation for your project.
- When you have determined your goals for your renovation, it will be time to reach out to contractors for bids on the project. Looking into references and past project work is a great place to start. Meeting with several contractors to understand who you want to work with on the renovation would be best.
- Once you know the cost and have selected a contractor, the next step in the pre-construction phase is considering your budget and whether you need financing.
- Before your contractor arrives to begin construction, there will be some things you need to do to prepare your commercial building. Most preparations are noted in the contract, but make sure you have considered anything that could make construction more difficult. Suppose you’ve chosen for your business to remain open during the renovation. In that case, there will be some extra things to consider, such as more parking for construction workers, noise issues, and temporarily disconnecting utilities. A professional contractor will help you prepare for these things to minimize disruption throughout the project.
Why Should I Partner With Ascension General Contractors To Complete My Commercial Renovation?
At Ascension General Contractors, we are a full-service general contracting company with extensive experience in residential and commercial property repair and renovation.
- Our experience and renovation industry relationships give us the unique ability to guide you through the sometimes complicated process of working with restoration and renovations during claims.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and communication throughout your renovation, claim, or repair process. When it comes to your home, you must have a team of experienced professionals you can trust.
- Whether your project will be a total remodel or repairs to your Nashville business, Ascension General Contractors is known for our ability to align with your project quickly needs to keep your project running smoothly and on time.
- Our team can guide you through your residential and commercial improvements to make educated decisions that best fit your needs.
Contact us today, and let’s get your Nashville business renovation underway!