The landscaping of your commercial property will be the first thing your customers see. That first impression will tell them who you are and how you manage your business. You won’t be making a very good impression if they are confronted with weeds, dead plants, messy walkways, and a general air of neglect. You may even lose business!
The importance of landscaping for your commercial property really can’t be overstated.
What Are Some Helpful Landscaping Tips For My Nashville Business Location?
Here are some tips for you to consider while you revisit the landscaping at your business location:
- When selling a home, a real estate agent will always talk about curb appeal. A neat lawn, flowers, and trimmed bushes can go a long way toward making a great first impression, and your business is no different. You want your established and prospective clients to feel right at home and comfortable when they come to your location.
- Tall, well-placed, and sturdy trees and bushes will shade your building, protect it from the elements, and lower your energy costs.
- Attractive landscaping illustrates that you are a person who cares about details and order – and that’s what good business is all about! People instinctively understand that someone who appreciates beauty and order is prepared to manage whatever comes.
What Are Some Landscape Design Do’s and Don’t’s?
- DO ensure that there is proper drainage throughout your landscaped area.
- DO check your slope to ensure that there is proper runoff.
- DON’T plant anything too close to the building to avoid excessive moisture buildup.
- DO hire professionals like Ascension General Contractors to help you plan your landscaping project.
Whether you need to create a landscape design or your landscape refreshed, the team at Ascension General Contractors is here to help.
We are a full-service general contracting company with extensive experience in residential and commercial property repair and renovation. We are proud to have served the Nashville community for over ten years! Learn more about us here.
Call us today at 615 802 7991, and let’s get started on your project!