Each new year brings new trends and styles in every area of our lives – from cars and fashion to architecture and interior design. If you’re considering making changes at your Nashville home or business, you will find it inspiring to sample the 2023 design trends before starting a renovation project!
Keep reading to see what 2023 has in store for you.
What Are The Top Home Design Trends For 2023?
Renovating your Nashville home is an exciting project as long as you know your desired result. Here are some top home design trends for 2023 to help you make your final decision:
- Pet-friendly Spaces. American families share their homes with pets so that a renovation can address some special needs of your furry friends. In 2023, popular features might incorporate a private entrance and a cozy sleeping spot for pets. We’re seeing pet-friendly staircases, play areas, and pet baths as some of the more intriguing options for Rover!
- Stone and Metallic Accents. These accents are projected to be popular choices in architectural and interior designs in 2023; they are easily adaptable to various design needs, such as facades, flooring, and walls. Granite, marble, or other natural stone in your front elevation will lend a touch of magnificence to the more traditional Nashville home. Steel or zinc facades are stunning choices for contemporary designs.
- Sustainable Eco-homes. Homes designed with a spotlight on energy conservation and sustainable resource usage will continue to be prevalent. You may choose a design to minimize electricity consumption, such as solar panels and underfloor insulation. Your general contractor can suggest responsibly sourcing raw materials and minimizing construction waste.
What Are A Few Business Design Trends For 2023?
A renovation of your Nashville business may be on your to-do list for the upcoming year. Below you will find a few ideas:
- Natural Light. Natural lighting has become a staple for modern office buildings. However, this trend is more exciting than just adding large windows to a traditional building. Your renovation can include open-concept walls and directing the natural light to affect your space the way that best suits your workplace.
- Blend Exterior and Interior. This design trend works to highlight your branding and the business inside. Using simple elements like outdoor decorative panels ties everything together while matching color story, materials, and motif, giving your workspace a three-hundred-and-sixty-degree level of fluidity in design.
- Wide-open Spaces. More commercial spaces are being designed to move away from the monochromatic, boxy offerings of the past by creating wide-open workspaces.
These are just a few of the exciting design trends on the horizon for your Nashville home or business!
Are you looking for licensed and professional contractors in Nashville? At Ascension General Contractors, we are fully licensed and insured and proud to have served the Nashville community for over a decade. Our skills and experience make us the perfect choice for your Nashville home or business renovation.
Give us a call at (615) 802 9025 today!