Nowadays, we’re all far more conscious of our environmental impact in many areas of our lives, including the improvements we make to our homes. As you think about your home renovation, you are probably planning to research ways you can lessen that impact while making your home a better place to live.
We’ve got some environmentally-friendly home improvement ideas to share today to save you some time!
How Can I Protect The Environment While I Improve My Nashville Home?
When ready to start your new home improvement project, look at environmentally friendly solutions instead of traditional building practices. Many eco-friendly choices can help you save money, promote healthy living for your family, and preserve the planet’s resources.
- A tankless water heater can cut your energy consumption by almost half. Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, so you aren’t wasting energy by continually heating 40 to 50 gallons of water when you aren’t using it. You will never run out of hot water with a tankless water heater!
- Solar power panels derive clean, pure radiant energy from the sun. Installing solar panels in your home reduces fossil fuel use and greenhouse gas emissions. Many utility companies and the U.S. government offer rebates, credits, and incentives to homeowners who install solar panels.
- Using reclaimed lumber curbs deforestation and decreases the demand for newly sourced lumber. Reclaimed wood is also a renewable resource that reduces landfill waste and the environmental impact of manufacturing new products.
Why Is AGC The Best Choice For My Environmentally-Friendly Home Renovation?
At Ascension General Contractors, we want to be your “go-to” renovation and repair partners.
- We pride ourselves on our work’s quality and communication through your claim, repair, or remodel process. When it comes to your home, you must have a team of experienced professionals you can trust.
- Whether your project entails a complete remodel or repairs to your family home, Ascension General Contractors is known for our ability to align with the project’s needs quickly to keep it running smoothly and on time.
- Our team can guide you through your residential and commercial improvements to make educated decisions that best fit your needs.