Wallpaper is making a huge comeback, and it’s a far cry from the wallpaper your grandma used to use! Today’s types and styles are easy to apply and take down; this means you can change the look of any room with very little time and effort! With today’s busy lifestyles, that’s a very welcome factor.
With all the attention wallpaper is getting, designers are working overtime to create stunning patterns and color pairings to adorn the modern home. Let’s discuss why today’s wallpaper is such a great design choice.
Why Is Wallpaper A Popular Design Choice Today?
Here are a few reasons why homeowners like you are choosing wallpaper in their home improvement projects:
- Peel-and-stick wallpaper is easy to remove and can be a permanent fixture in your home. One popular misconception is that peel-and-stick wallpaper will fall off the wall after a certain amount of time, but terms like “temporary” are used to describe peel-and-stick wallpaper because of how the product peels off, not when! Wallpaper today can stay up for a week, a month, or indefinitely.
- Peel-and-stick wallpaper is easy to reposition, which makes it a popular DIY project for designers of all skill levels. Customers are relieved to hear they do not need to hire an installer, and most have successfully applied the product.
- Peel-and-stick wallpaper can go on slightly textured walls and surfaces; this is not true of every type, however, so be sure to research before you purchase.
How Can Wallpaper Be Used In My Home?
Here are some wallpaper design trends we think you’ll love!
- Wallpaper can be an inspired way of turning a tiny, odd-shaped, or unconventional room into a stunning space. Wallpaper will make the most significant impact in small or unusual spaces. Adding wallpaper to a unique area in your home is an inexpensive way to elevate a space, as usually, one or two rolls are sufficient.
- There are wallpapers in many gorgeous geometric prints that capture a contemporary and high-energy vibe. In a suitable space, geometric wallpapers can feel light and fun, adding interest and a playful feel to a room.
- You can use your wallpaper choice on a feature wall to make a statement, where it becomes a work of art. Featuring wallpaper on a single wall in your home will add character, charm, and individuality, as any original painting would.
Whether your project entails a complete remodel or repairs to your family home, Ascension General Contractors is known for our ability to align with project needs quickly to keep your project running smoothly and on time.
Our team can guide you through your residential and commercial improvements to make educated decisions that best fit your needs. Contact us at Ascension General Contractors to discuss how we can help you complete your Nashville business renovation project.