Efficient communication is essential for any project, and your Nashville commercial construction project is no different. From the planning and drafting stages to the finish and completion, you need to be able to give and get essential information to the people who need it, when they need it. BuilderTREND Technology makes your communication more straightforward and more effective. Let’s talk about what this technology is and how it will help you.
What Is BuilderTREND Technology?
BuilderTREND is an award-winning construction management system for home builders and remodelers. Combining project scheduling and management, customer management, and service management in a single suite, BuilderTREND is perfect for production and custom home builders. It’s also a good fit for construction managers, residential remodelers, and design/build firms that work on residential or light commercial projects.
Using full QuickBooks and Xero integration, BuilderTrend helps you handle:
- Customer relationship management
- Bid management
- Proposal generation
- Purchase order management
- Time tracking
- Warranty administration tools
- The gap between project management and accounting system
BuilderTREND also includes customer and trade partner web-portal access. BuilderTREND has an excellent reputation in the construction field and won the Top Product award from Constructech Magazine from 2009-to 2015.
How Does BuilderTREND Technology Streamline Communications And More?
BuilderTREND ensures that the information needed to make better decisions faster is all in one place, not all over the place. Buildertrend is a collaboration powerhouse that benefits both you and your general contractor. It includes:
- Communication. All messages, comments, emails, and job-specific information are organized automatically into one place. Contractors can use an existing email account, receive push notifications from their phones, and keep messages contained in one place.
- Customer login. Delivers unprecedented customer service by granting you direct access to your project, giving you your own unique login, allowing you to track the progress of your project, upload photos, and check messages
- Selections. BuilderTREND technology simplifies communication choices, keeps clients aware of the project running total, can collect client signatures electronically, and gives you the ability to choose selections and get warranty info online.
Ascension General Contractors is proud to use BuilderTREND technology to help us complete every Nashville construction project more efficiently and effectively. AGC has served the Nashville community as repair specialist general contractors for over ten years. Therefore, we do it all: from roofing and decks to flooring, painting, and building additions, and more. You can find out more about our process here.