The holiday season is almost here; where did the time go? You were doing markdowns on Independence Day merchandise last week!
From September through the end of the year, retailers will be extremely busy, both online and in brick-and-mortar locations. Brick-and-mortar stores are undergoing remodels and upgrades to adapt to shoppers’ habits and combat aging conditions and outdated styles.
Now is an optimal time for retailers to set themselves apart from their competitors and create innovative in-store experiences that will keep customers returning for years to come.
Is it time for an upgrade to your Nashville commercial location?
What Are Three Hot Trends Retailers Are Implementing?
Three essential design trends we’re seeing in retail locations include:
- Open Floor Plans. A strategic floor plan allows retailers to customize displays and promotions to attract prospective shoppers and encourage impulse purchases. Many shoppers prefer an open store environment with unobstructed sight lines and plenty of personal space. To avoid accidentally bumping into another shopper, some people will stay away from an occupied rack or aisle — thus avoiding a possible purchase.
- Virtual Queues. Retailers are also installing virtual queues to eliminate the appearance of physical lines and the frustration caused by waiting in long lines at registers and service centers.
- Going Omnichannel. Despite the growth of e-commerce, consumers have yet to be willing to give up the hands-on experience of in-store shopping. A recent study predicts that 72% of retail sales will still occur in brick-and-mortar stores in 2024. Today, shoppers expect a hybrid store experience that combines the convenience of online shopping with the reliability and personalized service of being in person.
Why Should I Work With AGC To Plan And Complete My Commercial Remodeling Project?
Choosing Ascension General Contractors means working with an experienced, dependable, licensed, insured, and fully bonded staff.
- The Ascension General Contractors team is known for its ability to align quickly with your project to keep it running smoothly and on schedule.
- Our team can guide you through your residential and commercial improvements to make educated decisions that best fit your needs.
- Your Nashville business associates and neighbors who have worked with us have some good things to say about what we do! Read their testimonials here.
Here at Ascension General Contractors, our team has over 40 years of combined experience in the business! We take pride in our reliability, excellent communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and do our best to keep you as informed as possible throughout your task or project, from start to finish.