Damage to a large commercial enterprise will involve a professional full-service repair company to help get things back up and running. The Ascension General Contractors team is equipped to help your Nashville commercial business recover from any significant loss; we specialize in repairs after property losses and streamline your repairs to begin soon after cleanup is finished to minimize your downtime.
What Does Commercial Large Loss Damage Involve?
- Large loss is defined by the claim’s dollar amount (over $50,000). It also includes the facility size, the square footage of the building affected, and the number of floors affected by the loss.
- Large loss affects any facility in any industry, including hospitality, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, property management, and schools. Large losses can demolish a small business or devastate a global corporate operation by halting operations, displacing occupants, and threatening to shut down your business. No one is exempt from the threat of large loss.
- A large-loss damage event can be due to fire, flood, or accident.
What Does Recovery From Large Loss Damage Entail?
- When you call a professional general contractor, they should return your call promptly and have a crew onsite within 2 hours or less. It’s vital to call right away to avoid costly delays from further secondary damage.
- The general contractor will assess; the first consideration will be the occupants’ safety and your property’s security. A safety assessment and emergency response can include: boarding up areas exposed by fire or wind damage, such as walls, doors, and windows. Your contractor may erect security fencing to protect against injuries or intruders.
- Your project manager will be onsite frequently with support staff to manage your large loss details. While the mitigation proceeds, plans for reconstruction will be made, with materials and trades – such as electrical, drywall, and plumbing – will be arranged for you. Building permits will be obtained on your behalf so that rebuilding can begin quickly.
At Ascension General Contractors, we are a full-service general contracting company with extensive experience in residential and commercial property repair and renovation. We established AGC with expertise in handling repairs. Our experience and renovation industry relationships give us the unique ability to guide you through the sometimes complicated process of working with repair and renovations during the claims process.
We pride ourselves on our work’s quality and communication through your claim, repair, or remodel process. When it comes to your home, you must have a team of experienced professionals you can trust. Whether your project entails a complete remodel or repairs to your family home, Ascension General Contractors is known for our ability to align with your project quickly needs to keep your project running smoothly and on time. Our team can guide you through your residential and commercial improvements to make educated decisions that best fit your needs.