People are traveling again, and hotels are beginning to experience an upsurge in reservations. While numbers aren’t quite back to normal, it is projected that hoteliers can expect record numbers this year. You’ll want to position your Nashville hotel to be ready; this might be the opportune time for an upgrade!
Adding inspired design and perks to your property will grab the attention and imagination of potential guests to help you stay ahead of the competition. Let’s talk about some creative ideas you can use when planning your Nashville hotel upgrade.
How Do I Decide Which Upgrades Will Be The Best For My Nashville Hotel?
Many exciting upgrade options are available, and you may find it challenging to choose just the right ones. To help you narrow them down, take a close look at your hotel property to determine the best areas for an upgrade.
A few things to consider:
- Is your color scheme out of date?
- Does your lobby look inviting and exciting?
- Are you using sustainable and recyclable materials wherever possible?
- Is your workout facility fully equipped with the best equipment?
- Are your energy costs prohibitive?
Once you’ve decided what you need, it’s time to get inspired!
What Are Some Exciting And Inspiring Hotel Upgrade Trends I Can Choose From?
- Hotels can utilize solar power by generating power from their solar panels or purchasing solar energy from their electricity provider. Upgrading insulation, replacing doors and windows with more energy-efficient versions, adding natural lighting, and creating indoor green spaces can all be welcome additions to your hotel location.
- Guests don’t want to sacrifice their workout routines while traveling, so hotels invest in fitness areas that are fully equipped with everything their guests might need: saunas, pools, floor space, and more.
- Hip doesn’t always equal expensive, and run-down roadside motels are getting serious upgrades. If you’re the owner of an older hotel, take advantage of the history of your building! Your hotel’s walls have seen it all, and your guests will love experiencing a bit of nostalgia when they stay with you.
If your Nashville hotel needs some upgrades, call Ascension General Contractors at (615) 802 9025 or contact us online.
Ascension General Contractors is known for our ability to quickly align with your project to keep it running smoothly and on time. Our team can guide you through your hotel improvements and help you make educated decisions that best fit your needs.