After a fire, contacting a professional, full-service repair company will be significant since fire will affect everything in your home or business through the flames, heat, soot, and smoke. Your structure can even be adversely affected. You’ll need the assistance of professionals with all the necessary expertise and equipment to get your work or personal space back to normal as soon as possible.
What Kind Of Damage Can A Fire Cause To My Business Location?
- No matter which building materials are used, there could be a permanent loss of strength to the structure that was directly affected by the fire or in areas not directly affected – for example: as a result of thermal expansion. All building materials are likely to show a significant loss of strength when subjected to temperatures above 250°CT, except timber. This strength loss can be permanent; it may not recover after cooling.
- Fire produces lots of smoke, which can move quickly to other areas of the building, leaving thick deposits on walls and furniture. Smoke can also damage your building’s structure, including its foundation since it contains acidic compounds that eat away at metals and penetrate wall cavities. Smoke can penetrate the building’s heating and ventilation system, including electrical sockets.
- During the fire-fighting process, water and other chemicals used to extinguish the fire are often absorbed by the building’s materials; this further weakens the building’s structure and increases its risk of collapsing. As a result, it is entirely unsafe to re-enter a building recovered by firefighters.
Can I Call Ascension General Contractors To Help My Recover My Nashville Home Or Business From A Fire?
You can always count on Ascension General Contractors to help you recover from a fire in your Nashville home or business.
- We have served our Nashville friends and neighbors for over ten years! Read what our clients say about us on our testimonials page!
- We are a full-service repair company, which means we do everything. Learn more about our projects and services by visiting our projects page.
- Our restoration process was created to ensure our clients receive the very best in renovation and repair services.
Are you looking for licensed and professional contractors to help you with fire damage to your Nashville home or business? At Ascension General Contractors, we are fully licensed and insured and proud to serve the Nashville community as general contractors. Give us a call at (615) 802 9025 today!