Is home improvement on your mind in 2023? The Nashville housing market has been lucrative for several years now, so if you are planning a home improvement project, you’ll definitely want to keep your ROI in mind as you consider your options. Even if you know you won’t sell for a while, it’s still wise to protect your investment and future.
Today we’re going to share some home improvement projects with you that we know will bring added value to your Nashville home and your quality of life. Keep reading for some of the best home renovation ideas for 2023!
What Are Four Of The Top Home Renovation Concepts This Year?
Here are four of the top home renovation concepts we’ve seen this year – and each one is chosen with your ROI in mind.
- Solar energy becomes more accessible every year. Within a few decades, you will save enough on energy costs to cover purchase and installation; this excludes the tax incentives and a 4.1% increase in your home’s value.
- New flooring can warm and open up a room, but different flooring types offer additional benefits. Hardwood flooring is one of the most popular options on the market, and even though it is relatively costly, it can provide an average ROI of 118% when newly installed. Natural stone and tile will bring you moderate returns on your investment, while carpet and linoleum – the most affordable options – are easy to install but won’t be a buyer’s first choice.
- A complete bathroom remodel can offer an ROI of 58%, but it will also render your bathroom unusable for some time. It’s wise to hire a contractor with plumbing experience rather than trying to do the project yourself. You can start small with DIY upgrades such as new paint and trim, updated light fixtures, or new hardware to improve your home’s look and perceived value without breaking the bank.
- A new deck isn’t just an aesthetic upgrade — it offers a 62%-65% ROI and extends your outdoor living space, creating a flow between your home’s interior and exterior spaces. Homeowners can choose between several material options, deck sizes and styles, and colors and patterns to fit their aesthetic.
Why Is Ascension General Contractors The Best Partner For My Nashville Home Renovation?
We are proud to have served our Nashville neighbors for the last decade, and we look forward to many more years of helping Nashvillians renovate their homes and businesses.
- Our customers are satisfied with what we do! Read testimonials from people who have worked with us on various projects here.
- When renovating your kitchen or any other room in your home, you can be sure that your project will be completed on time and within your budget when working with Ascension General Contractors.
- We pride ourselves on our reliability, excellent communication, integrity, and quality work.
- We are experts in our trade and do our best to keep you up to speed on your task or project from start to finish.
Our team here at Ascension General Contractors is experienced, dependable, licensed, insured, and fully bonded! Call us about your Nashville kitchen renovation today at (615) 802 9057. We look forward to earning your business!