The fresh perspective of a new year is always exciting, and that fresh perspective can come to life in home improvement projects! Do you need more room for a growing family? Are there some pain points in your house that need attention? Do you want to change your floor plan or color palette? Have you made it a goal this year to create a more environmentally friendly space for you and your family? These matters can be resolved by planning and accomplishing creative home improvement designs. You can depend on your general contractor to help you with every step and to transform your Nashville home transformation within your budget.
What Are Some Budget-Friendly Home Improvement Projects For 2024?
With rising costs in every segment of our society, we’re all budget-conscious. However, That doesn’t mean you can’t upgrade and transform your Nashville home! Here are several budget-friendly home renovation ideas to choose from:
- If you’re looking for an affordable, health-forward home swap this season, consider investing in some full-spectrum lightbulbs. These bulbs are brighter and whiter than typical bulbs. Full-spectrum lightbulbs that mimic the sun can be very helpful for those who suffer from seasonal affective disorder or for spaces where you want to be productive, such as your office, workshop, or garage.
- Think about upgrading key features such as countertops, cabinetry, and flooring. The new year often means big sales of home-related products. If your budget allows, replacing old appliances with energy-efficient models can also be a significant selling point and save you money in the long run.
- Consider overhauling your garage in 2024 to create space for storage.
- More and more manufacturers are moving toward making their products with renewable and reusable materials. Many of these products come with a higher price tag but are often unique, high quality, and long-lasting, saving you money over time.
- A new coat of paint in any room provides a brand-new look for a very reasonable price, and you can do it yourself!
Are You Focused On Supporting A Healthy Environment?
Are you someone who cares about the environment? In that case, you’ll be interested to know that there are many natural (and affordable!) materials on the market you can choose to use in your Nashville home improvement project this year:
- Give used wood new life instead of buying newly-cut wood from a home improvement store or lumber yard. Reclaimed wood can be used for flooring, fencing, doors, window frames, and furnishings like tables and chairs.
- Products such as timbercrete and hempcrete are lighter in weight than traditional concrete, cutting shipping costs.
- Recycled plastic lumber, essentially a recycled plastic product with the capabilities of wood, is developing as a viable construction option.
Contact us at Ascension General Contractors to discuss how we can help you complete your Nashville home renovation project. We are a team of experienced and skilled construction and remodeling professionals, and we can be reached at (615) 802 9043.